Business today runs on information and DiscoverOrg is in the business of delivering high-quality and actionable business data to many of the top companies in the world. We are a fast growing company with a fast growing engineering team and a huge opportunity ahead. If you don’t believe us just look at all of our awards. No, we are not bragging but we are proud of what we have achieved and even more excited about where we are going.
In this role you will support DiscoverOrg’s Product Development and Data teams by finding the best technical talent for our scaling business. This is a true partnership that will give you an exciting opportunity to work with internal and external stakeholders, maintain a pipeline, and execute on our recruiting goals. You will manage the full recruitment life cycle from requisition qualification, sourcing, screening, to onboarding. You’ll work alongside a fantastic team of Talent Acquisition professionals to support DiscoverOrg’s business objectives.
- Creative: You absolutely enjoy searching for niche technical skill sets in unique and creative ways
- A critical thinker: You can partner with a variety of executives on candidate recruiting plans, and are able to align hiring manager expectations to DiscoverOrg’s overall business strategy and goals
- A people person: You like getting out in the community and networking with local technical talent
- A strong communicator: You’re great at articulating technical responsibilities and projects to candidates
- Data Driven: You understand the value of leveraging data to get better at everything you do and are able to provide status updates that are meaningful and action oriented to internal stakeholders
A typical Day in the Life:
- Candidate Flow: Managing applications and candidate flow through our ATS and other recruiting tools. But let’s be honest, this job is recruiting engineers, so your best friend is building and maintaining a strong pipeline of great people
- Internal Communication: Partnering with Hiring Managers across our Product Development and Engineering teams to strategize on recruiting initiatives: scheduling intake meetings for new roles, creating and re-designing job descriptions, and ensuring immediate and detailed feedback following interviews
- External Communication: Maintaining communication with candidates throughout the entire screening and onboarding process, including scheduling, interview feedback, and offer negotiation
- Great Work Environment: Working with an AMAZING group of people. Not just Talent Acquisition and HR, but our Engineering teams, Marketing, Learning and Development, and essentially every team in the company.